Have you received a token but it does not appear in your Enjin Wallet? This guide will walk you through how to add a token to your wallet.
Adding a Token
1. Launch the Enjin Wallet app.
2. If you are not in the Wallet tab yet, tap the Wallet button in the bottom left corner.
3. From your list of wallets, select the blockchain wallet that you want to add a token from. In this example, we want to add ENJ on the Ethereum blockchain, so we tap on the address with ETH logo ending in 03a0.
Note: Not all coins / tokens / NFTs are supported by all networks. Make sure to choose a suitable blockchain, or you risk losing the funds sent to the address.
4. Once the address is selected, look for the 3-dot menu on the upper right side of your screen and click the Edit Tokens button.
5. Locate the token that you wish to add and tap the toggle right next to it.
You can use the search field to find a specific token in your selected blockchain.
6. Once you have selected all of the tokens that you wished to add, tap the Save button at the bottom.
Adding Custom Tokens
You can now add any custom Ethereum ERC-20 token to your wallet!
After doing steps 1 to 4 above, you may directly tap the + Add Custom Token button and paste the contract address of the token you wish to add. In this example, we are adding the CRTS token.
Upon hitting the Add Token button, your custom token should be visible on the list of available tokens to view and toggle. Tap Save and you have successfully added the token. This will appear on the bottom list of your wallet tokens.
Please sign in to leave a comment.