"Melting" an ERC-1155 blockchain asset effectively destroys the asset, allowing you to retrieve the imbued Enjin Coin (ENJ) from within it.
- To melt an asset, go to your wallet's NFT section and select the item you want to melt.
- On the asset details page, tap More to reveal the Melt option. Tap this option.
- Choose your transaction fee, then confirm by pressing the Melt button. Enter your password or fingerprint to destroy the item and retrieve its ENJ backing.
Reminder: Melting an item destroys it forever.
Batch Melting Blockchain Assets
You can melt multiple blockchain assets in a single transaction.
- Navigate to your wallet's NFT section and select an item to melt.
- On the asset details page, tap More to reveal the Melt option, then tap it.
- Tap the “Add Items” button.
- You can choose any collectible from your wallet here.
- Once you've decided which items to melt in the batch, click the "Add Items" button.
- Choose your transaction fee, confirm by pressing the "Melt" button, and then enter your password or fingerprint to destroy the items and retrieve their ENJ backing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.