Users can swap hundreds of tokens using Enjin Wallet 2.0's exchange feature. The exchange is powered by 1Inch (Ethereum) and PancakeSwap (BNB Chain / Binance Smart Chain).
The exchange used will depend on the address you access. Accessing an Ethereum address will launch 1Inch and accessing a BNB Chain / Binance Smart Chain address will launch PancakeSwap. You'll know which blockchain the address is on by checking the token symbol (Ethereum logo for ETH and Binance logo for BNB Chain / Binance Smart Chain).
To access the Exchange feature of Enjin Wallet 2.0:
1. Open the Enjin Wallet 2.0 app and select "Swap" from the bottom tab.
2. Tap on the address of the tokens you wish to exchange. In this example, we'll be selecting an Ethereum address ending in Fd00. Take note of the token icons and which blockchain you'll be using. The Ethereum blockchain has an Ethereum logo and the Binance Smart Chain / BNB Chain has a Binance logo.
3. On the next screen, tap "Select a token" to choose the token you want to convert and the token you want to receive. The available trading pairs will appear based on your choice of which token to exchange. In this example, we're exchanging USDT for ENJ.
4. Enter the amount you wish to convert or receive. The exchange will display the pair's Exchange Rate, Maximum Slippage, and Transfer Fee.
- Because token prices are constantly changing, exchanges refresh the price every 30 seconds to provide the most accurate exchange price and transfer fee.
- It indicates which exchange service is currently in use. 1Inch represents Ethereum, while PancakeSwap represents BNB Chain / BSC.
Best Exchange Rate
- Displays the current exchange rate for the token pair you selected.
- Because token prices are dynamic and constantly changing, Max Slippage monitors the trade to ensure that it does not exceed the displayed price. The maximum slippage price percentage can be set by the user.
- Transfer fees can be set to Slow, Standard, or Fast. The transfer fee is displayed in Gwei and indicates the amount of Gwei required for the specified conversion speed. Slow has the lowerst transfer fee but may take 30 minutes or longer to complete. It is not recommended unless you are trying to save money on transfer costs. Standard has an average transfer fee and completes the transaction in about 5 minutes. Fast incurs the highest transfer fee but completes the transaction in around 2 minutes.
5. To complete the exchange, tap Approve & Swap and then sign the transaction. You will receive a notification stating that the exchanged tokens have been received.
You’ll see the transaction history when you view the tokens that you’ve just swapped. You can view more information about the exchange by going to the Wallet tapping on the transaction history of the token you just swapped.
That's it! You're now ready to start exchanging tokens using Enjin Wallet 2.0's Exchange feature.
Alternate way to access the in-wallet Token Exchange
Users can access the in-wallet Token Exchange directly through the Wallet token screen.
1. Open the Enjin Wallet 2.0 app and select "Wallet" from the bottom tab. Tap on Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain.
2. On the lower right-hand corner, tap the "Swap" button to access the in-wallet Token Exchange.
**Note: The in-wallet exchange feature is not available in China and Japan. Additionally, the exchange functionality is not available for iOS users.
Please sign in to leave a comment.