Enjin Beam is a QR-powered blockchain asset distribution service.
Currently, the service is manual, utilized only by Enjin, our business partners, and official adopters. In the future, Beam will be self-service.
Creating Beams will be available to all users in the future.
What is Enjin Beam?
The Enjin Beam is a QR code system that let users distribute and claim NFTs via QR code.
It is a feature that’s present in Enjin Wallet 1.0. Users are able to claim Beams from the ETH Mainnet and JumpNet networks.
With Enjin Wallet 2.0, users can claim Beams from the ETH Mainnet, JumpNet, and Efinity networks.
How to claim Beams using Enjin Wallet 2.0
The beauty of Enjin Beam is its simplicity and the experience is similar on Enjin Wallet 2.0.
In order to claim Enjin Beams, simply use the QR scanner on Enjin Wallet 2.0.
1. Launch and log in to Enjin Wallet 2.0 then go to the Wallet tab.
2. In the Wallet tab, click on the QR scanner icon.
3. Point your phone camera to the QR you would like to scan.
4. The wallet will display a list of addresses where you can save the asset. Choose your preferred address.
5. Tap on Claim Asset then sign with your password or biometrics.
6. Tap to reveal the asset that you shall receive.
7. Congratulations! You have just claimed an asset via Enjin Beam.