There are three versions of the ENJ / EFI token that can be migrated to native ENJ:
- Ethereum ENJ - Often referred to as ERC-20 ENJ, as it's an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Ethereum EFI - Often referred to as ERC-20 EFI, as it's an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. These tokens were received by holders before the launch of Efinity Mainnet.
- Efinity Parachain EFI - Often referred to as Substrate EFI, as it is a token on the Efinity Parachain on Polkadot.
⚠️ Note: Efinity Parachain / Matrixchain EFI is automatically migrated to native ENJ and requires no further action.
Depending on the current location of your Ethereum ENJ / EFI tokens, you may need to follow one of two possible guides:
- If your tokens are stored in your Enjin Wallet app, proceed with the section titled Migrating on Enjin Wallet.
- For tokens stored in a wallet other than the Enjin wallet app, proceed to this guide: How to migrate ERC20 ENJ / EFI tokens to Native ENJ on non-Enjin wallet
⚠️ Note: Migrating tokens from Ethereum blockchain requires a transaction. This transaction requires some ETH to cover the transaction fee on Ethereum. Make sure that you have some ETH tokens in your wallet to cover for the transaction fee. Read more about it here: What is Transfer Fee and how much should I use?
Launch the Enjin wallet app and tap on the "Migrate ENJ or EFI" banner
❓ If the "Migrate ENJ or EFI" banner is not showing up, make sure that the Ethereum is added to your wallet, and that it has some ENJ / EFI tokens. If the Ethereum blockchain is not added yet, follow the steps in the guide: Adding a Blockchain / Addresses to add it.
Step 1: Initiate the migration
Select the tokens (ENJ / EFI) you wish to migrate, as well as the address you wish to migrate from.
Specify the amount of tokens you wish to migrate, or tap the MAX button if you wish to migrate all tokens in that wallet. After confirming the amount, tap the "Continue" button.
Review your migration settings. If all details are accurate, tap the "Migrate" button to initiate the migration. Your migrated ENJ will be available to be claimed on Enjin Blockchain in approximately 24 hours.
⚠️ Note, This action will burn your tokens on Ethereum. This transaction requires some ETH to cover the transaction fee on Ethereum.
Step 2: Claim migrated tokens
Head back to the migration screen by tapping on the "Migrate ENJ or EFI" banner once again.
If your tokens are ready to be claimed on the Enjin Blockchain, a "Claim" button will appear. Tap on it and select the Enjin Matrixchain address you wish to claim to.
Tap on the "Claim" button at the bottom to claim the migrated tokens.
❓ This action will send a transaction on Enjin Blockchain. The transaction fee is subsidized by a Fuel Tank, which means that the transaction fee is at no cost to you.
Once the transaction is confirmed on the Enjin blockchain, the migrated ENJ tokens will be shown in your Enjin Matrixchain wallet.