Learn how to enable the v2 schemas (API) beta feature on your project.
The v2 schemas are our improved schemas based on the original Enjin API. The v2 schemas consists of the Project and Player.
The project schema has all of its queries and mutations scoped to a singular project. This means that a project access token has unfettered control over everything to do with itself, this includes player authentication.
The player schema, on the other hand, is restricted to a singular player for a given project. This means that they can only query/mutate data that relates directly to themselves. This means that you cannot, for example, fetch the wallet address of another player or retrieve a list of players for the project.
To access the latest schemas:
The v2 schemas are available on all networks (Mainnet, Goerli and JumpNet).
- Log in to your Enjin Platform account on the relevant network (Mainnet/Goerli/JumpNet).
- Go to your current project.
- Go to "Settings" in the left-side panel.
- Scroll down to 'Beta Settings'.
- Toggle on to enable v2 schemas for your project.
Note: The v2 schemas are in Beta. Enabling them is currently optional.
We encourage you to share feedback and report any bugs or issues to our Support Team.
For more information about the v2 schemas and specific queries / mutations, please view our developer documentation.
How do I know if v2 schemas are enabled on my project?
You can verify that v2 schemas has been enabled by going to GraphQL Playground. You will see both the new schemas (Project and Player) and the default (v1) schemas.
- Mainnet Playground: cloud.enjin.io/graphql/playground
- Goerli Playground: goerli.cloud.enjin.io/graphql/playground
- JumpNet Playground: jumpnet.cloud.enjin.io/graphql/playground
Please sign in to leave a comment.