Learn more about Enjin's blockchain game development platform.
The Enjin Platform is a blockchain PaaS (Platform as a Service) that allows you to create and manage blockchain games without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure typically associated with developing and launching a blockchain game.
It is a robust, flexible, powerful suite of tools and services for creating groundbreaking blockchain games and apps.
It is an all-in-one blockchain game development platform comprised of the Trusted Cloud, Blockchain SDKs, Platform API, Wallet Daemon, and Efinity.
The Enjin Platform enables you to:
- Utilize Innovative Crowdfunding Models: Create your characters, weapons, real estate, and other gaming assets in advance and offer them to gamers via traditional crowdfunding platforms or a stand-alone website.
- Enable Player-Driven Value Creation: Enable your users to modify, craft, upgrade, build, and trade blockchain-based gaming assets which can then gain intrinsic, real-life value of their own based on their history, stats, input, and player customization.
- Gain User Loyalty and Trust: Give each player an unbreakable bond of trust: true ownership of digital gaming assets value-backed with ENJ. This makes your users not only more loyal, but also more likely to make a purchasing decision.
- Recapture Lost Revenue: Eliminate or regulate gray market trading, which can amount to over 40% in lost revenue. You can then monetize all trading—whether online, in-game, or peer-to-peer—via implementing blockchain-enforced trading fees.
- Build and Join Gaming Multiverses: Build a gaming multiverse of your own, enabling players to use and even level up their characters and items across sequels or entirely different games—or collaborate with other studios to do the same.
- Reduce Player Churn: Gaming assets are owned by gamers, safely kept in their private Enjin Wallet. Players must approve each transaction via their wallet, thus making any hacking or in-game fraud impossible—and in turn reducing player churn.
You can sign up for a free Enjin Platform account here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.