Learn more about EnjinCraft, our blockchain plugin for Minecraft.
EnjinCraft: Minecraft Plugin
Our Java SDK forms the backbone of EnjinCraft, a Minecraft plugin that allows players to integrate, use, and trade blockchain assets in their servers.
The plugin and instructions for getting started can be accessed on Github.
- Integrate Blockchain Assets: Integrate your own blockchain-based Minecraft assets or attach an existing blockchain asset identity to your in-game items via console commands.
- Link Wallets: Automatically create codes that players can use to link their blockchain wallet to your Minecraft server.
- Show Balance: Enable players to check their real-time Enjin Coin and Ethereum balance in Minecraft's user interface.
- Items & Permissions: Provide special items and permissions to players based on the blockchain assets they own.
- Send Blockchain Assets: Easily send blockchain assets to your players via Minecraft's console commands.
- P2P Trading: Enable players to trade blockchain assets peer-to-peer via a simple GUI, without ever leaving the game.
- Open-Source: Study, use, improve, and modify EnjinCraft's source code to get exactly the features you need.
- NFT Support: Create, and utilize Minecraft items as your own NFT assets.
To install and use the EnjinCraft plugin with your server:
- You need to be running Java 8 or higher.
- Your server must be connected to the Internet.
- You need to create a project on the Enjin Platform.
- Download the version of EnjinCraft that corresponds to your platform.
- Navigate to the mods/plugins directory, then place the EnjinCraft jar in this directory.
- Fully stop and start your server to allow the default configuration to be generated.
- Fully stop your server and open the config file. It will be located at /plugins/EnjinCraft/config.yml.
- Set the config options as needed for the Project you created on the Enjin Platform.
- Open the tokens file. It will be located at /plugins/EnjinCraft/tokens.json.
- Add item configurations for the fungible tokens you wish to use in-game.
- Start your server again.
Download the EnjinCraft plugin.
EnjinCraft: Demo Server
The EnjinCraft demo Minecraft server showcases a robust form of blockchain integration made possible by our plugin.
To join the server, follow these steps:
- Open Minecraft.
- Select "Multiplayer".
- Click on "Add Server".
- For the IP address of the server, enter 'play.enjincraft.com'
- Click "Add Server" and you will be able to enter the Demo server!
EnjinCraft demonstrates three core blockchain functions:
- Wallet Linking: Link your wallet to use your blockchain inventory in the server.
- Blockchain Loot: Play minigames to earn blockchain assets.
- Secure Escrow Trading: Securely trade blockchain assets peer-to-peer without leaving the server.
In the server, you will also get familiar with the blockchain-related commands used in EnjinCraft—these functions are native to our plugin, so you can integrate them into your own Minecraft world with ease.
Type /enj and press (enter) to see the full list of blockchain commands:
To use and receive blockchain assets in EnjinCraft, you will need to link your wallet. To begin this process, type /enj link in the chat. You will receive a unique linking code, which you can type into your Enjin Wallet under the "Linked Apps" section on the wallet.
Here’s a video to guide you through the steps:
Secure Escrow Trading
A key feature of EnjinCraft is the secure escrow trading process that enables two players to trade items with full confidence that they will receive what they expect.
Type /enj trade invite <player> to initiate a trade with another player. If you have received an invite, press (t) to open up the chat log and left click (Accept) or (Decline).
Here’s a video to guide you through the trading process:
EnjinCraft features five simple mini games you can play to earn blockchain loot. Every 10 minutes, a loot chest will randomly appear at one of the mini games.
Use these /warp commands to teleport yourself to different games:
- /warp Spawn: Return to the server’s spawn location.
- /warp SkyHunt: Teleport from platform to platform by throwing ender pearls.
- /warp ParkourPark: Jump and balance your way through this challenging parkour course.
- /warp ChestChasers: Search all the known hiding spots in the village.
- /warp KilltheCaptain: Climb and fight your way to the highest point on the epic statue.
- /warp LavaDungeon: Jump, balance, and fight atop a precarious lava pit.