Learn more about JumpNet, a forever-free Ethereum scaling solution.
JumpNet is a private (PoA) method of consensus blockchain that allows instant and gasless transactions on-chain.
JENJ is a private version of Enjin Coin (ENJ) which operates on the JumpNet network. Every NFT you create on JumpNet is backed by JENJ.
By moving Enjin Coin (ENJ) from Ethereum to JumpNet, you will be able to do the following without gas fees:
- Send and receive ENJ and ERC-1155 tokens
- Create and mint ERC-1155 tokens via the Enjin Platform
- Trade ERC-1155 tokens on the Enjin Marketplace
- Distribute ENJ and ERC-1155 tokens via QR codes
- Automatically distribute ERC-1155 tokens from your app or game
What is JENJ?
JENJ is the equivalent of ENJ on the JumpNet Network. With JENJ, you can create, mint and distribute NFTs backed by JENJ, all free and instant. To acquire JENJ, you will need to convert ENJ over to JumpNet via your Enjin Wallet.
Learn more about this process and how you can convert here.